When the Teen Titans go to the big screen, they go big! In Teen Titans GO! to the Movies, the they’ll star in their very first movie — a hilarious take on the superhero genre.
Here’s who you can expect to see in the superhero movie:
- Robin, the leader of the Teen Titans who has a staff and various weapons to fight crime.
- Beast Boy, a member of the Teen Titans who has the superpower to shapeshift into different animals.
- Cyborg, the robotized humanoid member who has the superpower to use weapons from his mechanical body and is capable of super strength.
- Raven, a half-human, half-demon sorceress who is the daughter of a supremely powerful and dangerous demon named Trigon. She possesses telekinetic abilities.
- Starfire, a Tamaranian princess and a member of the Teen Titans who has the ability to shoot bright green-colored bolts of ultraviolet energy and green laser beams from her eyes, and is capable of flying faster than light and superhuman strength.
- Slade, a supervillain and Robin’s arch nemesis.
- Jade Wilson, a famous filmmaker who the Titans try to persuade to do a movie about them.
- Superman, a member of the Justice League.
- Batman, a member of the Justice League.
- Wonder Woman, a member of the Justice League.
- Green Lantern, a member of the Justice League.
Check out the trailer above to see what it’s all about.