- Which Dish Is Your State Known For?
- About the International Space Station
- The Coolest Green Cars of 2014
- ‘What Does the Fox Say?’ Guys’ New Knot Song
- This Is the World’s Longest Golf Club
April Fools Day is still a couple of weeks away, but one of my pranks got out a little early.
This morning on Yahoo UK, io9, and all over on Twitter, the following story appeared:
The story in question is from the April issue of Boys’ Life. I created a page full of wacky, outlandish, too-crazy-to-be-true stories. Here’s the full page from the magazine:
So, the moral of the story? You can’t believe everything that you read online, guys.
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.