- Three New Star Wars Rebels Videos
- Superman Comic Sells For $3.2 Million
- Meet Ginny, the Coal-mine Rescue Dog
- All About the National Football League
- How Far Is the Moon From Earth?
April Fools Day is still a couple of weeks away, but one of my pranks got out a little early.
This morning on Yahoo UK, io9, and all over on Twitter, the following story appeared:
The story in question is from the April issue of Boys’ Life. I created a page full of wacky, outlandish, too-crazy-to-be-true stories. Here’s the full page from the magazine:
So, the moral of the story? You can’t believe everything that you read online, guys.
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.