- ‘What Does the Fox Say?’ Guys’ New Knot Song
- This Is the World’s Longest Golf Club
- Check Out the Brand-New Batmobile
- Cosmos: A Spacetime OdysseyWin A Copy of
- Ancient Secrets of Stonehenge Revealed
Do you know how far apart the moon and Earth are? The simple answer is approximately 238,000 miles. But what does that look like?
Imagine holding a basketball (Earth), and a tennis ball (moon). How far apart should the two balls be to represent the Earth and moon?
What would you have said?
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.