- The New Seven Wonders of Nature
- How Much Water Is On Earth?
- Ever Wondered How They Transform NBA basketball courts into NHL hockey rinks?
- Real-Life Hot Wheels Attempt a Double Loop
- Is It Possible To Dig a Hole Through the Earth?
Visitors to New York’s Jones Beach Island found a 25-foot humpback whale had washed ashore Thursday. Animal rescue crews rushed to assist the whale, but the giant marine mammal had already died.
After it’s removed from the beach, the whale will undergo an autopsy and be buried.
3 Comments on Beached Whale