- ‘What Does the Fox Say?’ Guys’ New Knot Song
- This Is the World’s Longest Golf Club
- Check Out the Brand-New Batmobile
- Cosmos: A Spacetime OdysseyWin A Copy of
- Ancient Secrets of Stonehenge Revealed
Visitors to New York’s Jones Beach Island found a 25-foot humpback whale had washed ashore Thursday. Animal rescue crews rushed to assist the whale, but the giant marine mammal had already died.
After it’s removed from the beach, the whale will undergo an autopsy and be buried.
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.