- Is This the Greatest Madden Glitch Ever?
- Japanese High School Baseball Game Lasts 4 Days
- Three New Star Wars Rebels Videos
- Superman Comic Sells For $3.2 Million
- Meet Ginny, the Coal-mine Rescue Dog
Visitors to New York’s Jones Beach Island found a 25-foot humpback whale had washed ashore Thursday. Animal rescue crews rushed to assist the whale, but the giant marine mammal had already died.
After it’s removed from the beach, the whale will undergo an autopsy and be buried.
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.