- Which Dish Is Your State Known For?
- About the International Space Station
- The Coolest Green Cars of 2014
- ‘What Does the Fox Say?’ Guys’ New Knot Song
- This Is the World’s Longest Golf Club
Summer break is still a couple of months away, but you can escape early with Homework Helper — a 12-inch Wi-Fi-enabled robot that will take your place in class.
With more than 8GB of storage space, Homework Helper records audio and video, takes notes and will even do your homework for you.
The best part? Homework Helper has already been approved by the Teachers Society of America. So you can put it to work immediately.
Sound to good to be true? That’s because it is.
This prank first appeared in the April issue of Boys’ Life magazine. Take a look at the full page below:
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.