- The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies – Official Trailer
- Meet the Guardians of the Galaxy Team
- Meet The World’s Smallest Deer
- The New Seven Wonders of Nature
- How Much Water Is On Earth?
Summer break is still a couple of months away, but you can escape early with Homework Helper — a 12-inch Wi-Fi-enabled robot that will take your place in class.
With more than 8GB of storage space, Homework Helper records audio and video, takes notes and will even do your homework for you.
The best part? Homework Helper has already been approved by the Teachers Society of America. So you can put it to work immediately.
Sound to good to be true? That’s because it is.
This prank first appeared in the April issue of Boys’ Life magazine. Take a look at the full page below:
34 Comments on This Robot Will Do Your Homework