- Superman Comic Sells For $3.2 Million
- Meet Ginny, the Coal-mine Rescue Dog
- All About the National Football League
- How Far Is the Moon From Earth?
- Take A Look At This Adorable Snoring Mouse
This is the bigfin squid, a rare and creepy cephalopod. This particular creature one was spotted at a depth of almost 8,000 in the Gulf of Mexico.
The first bigfin squid was seen in 1988, and only a few have been seen since. Check out the full video, taken by a Shell oil company drilling site.
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.