- Check Out the New Batmobile
- Ancient Secrets of Stonehenge Revealed
- Don’t Miss BL’s Reviews For Madden 15 and NHL 15 Videogames
- Is This the Greatest Madden Glitch Ever?
- High School Baseball Game Lasts 4 Days
A copy of Action Comics No. 1, featuring the first appearance of Superman has sold for a little over $3.2m million. It’s the highest price ever paid for a comic book.
The original price of the comic book in 1938 was 10 cents. only 50 copies of this ultra-rare comic book are known to exist.
Read the entire comic book here.
What’s the rarest collectible that you own?
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.