- Meet the Guardians of the Galaxy Team
- The New Seven Wonders of Nature
- How Much Water Is On Earth?
- Ever Wondered How They Transform NBA basketball courts into NHL hockey rinks?
- Real-Life Hot Wheels Attempt a Double Loop
We’ve seen some scary dinosaurs before, the T-Rex, Utahraptor and Jeholopterus all come to mind, but the newly discovered Heterodontosaur may be the scariest of all.
It was a small, fanged dinosaur species that wandered around the toes of other dinosaurs. Scientists say that the 2-foot-long Heterodontosaur lived about 200 million years ago.
The Heterodontosaur was covered in porcupine-like quills and had a blunt, bird-like beak, but this was no cute bird. Its fangs were massive, like that of a hog.
For more info on the Heterodontosaur, click here.
3 Comments on Scientists Have Finally Found the Creepiest Dinosaur