- Which Dish Is Your State Known For?
- About the International Space Station
- The Coolest Green Cars of 2014
- ‘What Does the Fox Say?’ Guys’ New Knot Song
- This Is the World’s Longest Golf Club
We’ve seen some scary dinosaurs before, the T-Rex, Utahraptor and Jeholopterus all come to mind, but the newly discovered Heterodontosaur may be the scariest of all.
It was a small, fanged dinosaur species that wandered around the toes of other dinosaurs. Scientists say that the 2-foot-long Heterodontosaur lived about 200 million years ago.
The Heterodontosaur was covered in porcupine-like quills and had a blunt, bird-like beak, but this was no cute bird. Its fangs were massive, like that of a hog.
For more info on the Heterodontosaur, click here.
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.