Want to earn the new Inventing Badge, or do you simply have a great idea? If you answered yes, then you’re luck.
Check out this video for all the details:
Here how it works:
- Inventors submit their ideas by Monday, May 7, 2012, at 11:59 p.m. PST.
- For kids 7-21 years old.
- Edison Nation will select winning inventors and invest up to $1 million to develop the selected ideas and help bring them to market.
- Selected ideas will receive a $2,500 minimum advance on 20 years percentage of sales. Plus, Edison Nation will split the royalties 50-50 with inventors on the products they select.
- Selected inventors will be named the “inventor” on any issued patents and will have an opportunity to appear on the award-winning Everyday Edisons television series on PBS.
- It’s $25 to submit an idea (or $10 for current BSA members).
- Ideas should be “well-communicated” and include sketches, images, or other media to support them.