- ‘What Does the Fox Say?’ Guys’ New Knot Song
- This Is the World’s Longest Golf Club
- Check Out the Brand-New Batmobile
- Cosmos: A Spacetime OdysseyWin A Copy of
- Ancient Secrets of Stonehenge Revealed
A book reviewer for the New York Times was able to buy a copy of “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows” at a store in New York City on Wednesday, and she has posted a review of the book.
Michiko Kakutani’s book review doesn’t give away many secrets, but she does say that the book ends with “good old-fashioned closure.”
Click here to read the book review.
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.