- The New Seven Wonders of Nature
- How Much Water Is On Earth?
- Ever Wondered How They Transform NBA basketball courts into NHL hockey rinks?
- Real-Life Hot Wheels Attempt a Double Loop
- Is It Possible To Dig a Hole Through the Earth?
A book reviewer for the New York Times was able to buy a copy of “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows” at a store in New York City on Wednesday, and she has posted a review of the book.
Michiko Kakutani’s book review doesn’t give away many secrets, but she does say that the book ends with “good old-fashioned closure.”
Click here to read the book review.
15 Comments on Harry Potter book review