- Three New Star Wars Rebels Videos
- Superman Comic Sells For $3.2 Million
- Meet Ginny, the Coal-mine Rescue Dog
- All About the National Football League
- How Far Is the Moon From Earth?
A book reviewer for the New York Times was able to buy a copy of “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows” at a store in New York City on Wednesday, and she has posted a review of the book.
Michiko Kakutani’s book review doesn’t give away many secrets, but she does say that the book ends with “good old-fashioned closure.”
Click here to read the book review.
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.