- Check Out the New Batmobile
- Ancient Secrets of Stonehenge Revealed
- Don’t Miss BL’s Reviews For Madden 15 and NHL 15 Videogames
- Is This the Greatest Madden Glitch Ever?
- High School Baseball Game Lasts 4 Days
A book reviewer for the New York Times was able to buy a copy of “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows” at a store in New York City on Wednesday, and she has posted a review of the book.
Michiko Kakutani’s book review doesn’t give away many secrets, but she does say that the book ends with “good old-fashioned closure.”
Click here to read the book review.
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.