- ‘What Does the Fox Say?’ Guys’ New Knot Song
- This Is the World’s Longest Golf Club
- Check Out the Brand-New Batmobile
- Cosmos: A Spacetime OdysseyWin A Copy of
- Ancient Secrets of Stonehenge Revealed
Magnus Carlsen is a chess prodigy, and current world champion. He’s been playing since he was five years old, and became a Chess Grandmaster at the age of 13.
So what happens when the world’s best player takes on Bill Gates, founder of Microsoft and America’s wealthiest man? Take a look:
© 2014, Boy Scouts of America. All rights reserved.